I have looked at the Ikea catalogue for the table called Dave that Bev pointed out and see that not only is it height adjustable but the angle of the top can als be adjusted so it sounds just right for a lace pillow. It costs in Spain 29.95euros.

So long as the surface is non slip, but then we could always put a bit of that modern non slip spongey matting stuff under the pillow, the sort they sell for table mats and there is a thicker type for bath mats etc. it's like a spongey mesh in different densities for different uses.

Regards
Jenny DeAngelis
Spain.