Thanks everyone for the help on the Tonder lace  pins.  I shouldn't have
worried so.  Susan Groh from  Unique  Expressions was at our retreat and had
the
pins I needed.  I also bought  smaller bobbins.  We used 120/2 cotton and I had
not used anything that  fine before.

    The class went well.  We had some sad news  though.  Our lace teacher was
to have been
Gunvor Jorgensen.  I learned of her passing Friday when I arrived at  the
retreat.  One of our members, Lise Thompsen, stepped in and did a  wonderful
job.
 She had received the patterns and prickings already  from  Guvnor and was
able to proceed with the class.

    Thanks
Candy