It is someone sending an unsubscribe message to the list instead of
the majordomo. When they do that it is posting to the list and so we
are all getting mail.
Shere'e
On 10/19/06, Daphne Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello
I have now had a unsubscribe lace-digest for M Kaplan.
This is the second one this week because I had one for another lady.
I could not find my email address on them.
So I am wondering how and why they came to me.
Does anyone know if there are bogus emails going around please??
Daphne
Chilly windy Norfolk
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live⢠Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]