Thankyou Alice and Manie for the instructions of how to make the pockets, and thanks to Bev for the original instructions. I spent the afternoon with the sewing machine and managed to figure out in the end how I had made the earlier ones.

I had made a pillow carrying bag, another bag in which to put my dismountable pillow stand, with a shoulder strap to hang it round me when on my scooter, and a bobbin case all in the same material. The fabric was such a pretty one that I wanted to use up the scraps rather than throw them out so I now have matching pillow tidies too.

I have printed out the instructions now and will guard them well for the future.

Regards
Jenny DeAngelis.
Spain.