Oops, I talked before I thought. It must have been too late at night.
I meant: something like: *If* someone organises a raffle, I'd throw in my Kantbrief as an exchange. But waking up in the morning way too eraly and seeing your reaction I realise I don't know how to picture a mix of a raffle and exchange.

Hello Jo

I must confess that I have never seen a copy of the Kantbrief and therefore would love to win your raffle. Please enter me in the raffle and I will cross my fingers.