In a message dated 10/27/06 6:07:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I'm back from my 5 weeks based in London, and thought I'd report on the
> great lace tour I took to Normandy, at the end of Sept. Here’s what we
> did and saw after leaving Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs. on the overnight
> sailing to Ouisterham (the port of Caen).
----------------
Dear Margot,

Your comprehensive sharing of your travel experiences in Normandy and the
U.K. is appreciated.  These long reports had to require taking of notes when
you
might have been using the time for relaxation, and a lot of typing upon your
return to Nova Scotia.

I'd like to acknowledge that your report was of interest and copies were made
to put In lace books related to the places you visited.

Thank you for your generosity, Margot.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center