Dear David and arachnes -- How delightful that Sally J is still getting around! This is the little book that I found (by chance) in the early 1970's that taught me how to make bobbin lace when I was desperate for a lace teacher and couldn't find one. -- Aurelia

Dear Friends,
Have just received a lace book which I bought on Ebay. It's really great and I had never seen it before. I note that it had previously been the property of the Vancouver Island Regional Library :)

It's called "Traditional Lace Making" by Sally JOHANSON, 1964; ISBN 0 442 30037 9. A lovely hardback of some 85 pp of beautiful designs.

David in Ballarat