My magazine came this afternoon and I settled down for a read through.
Imagine my surprise and delight when I got to page 45 to see a photo of
Malcolm Chisholm of the Bundaberg Lace Group in Queensland, Australia had made
my teapot pattern.  Not only had he made the lace I designed but he added a
teacup and tea to the picture.  It always surprises me that someone would want
to make my designs.  If anyone knows Malcolm tell him I said, "Nice job".

was also interested to see the article about the Diss lacemakers.  I had a
lace penfriend who lived in Wortham, near Diss that I have lost contact with.
If anyone knows Joanie Senior please put us back in touch.  I know sold her
house and moved earlier this year and her emails are bouncing back.  We met
through the Lacemakers Circle magazine about ten years ago and have
corresponded and exchanged birthday/Christmas gifts ever since.  I expect when
her birthday comes at the end of this month she will realise that I don't have
her new address.  How long does the UK Post Office forward mail for?  I guess
I can risk sending a card but I will hold off on a parcel.
Janice

Janice
Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/