I worked my table ribbon on my roller pillow, and had a bit of trouble as the pricking 'walked' to the right, I managed to get it to 'walk' back towards the left, and centre, and by then I had completed the lace. I thought perhaps I had not got it totally straight when I started. Pins to hole it down while the pattern is over the roller helps, but starting with it Absolutely on the straight is a Must!

It is certainly a good way to make a long piece - like a tie or lappet, - or Table Runner! It saves a lot of moving up!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.