Someone mentioned a particular piece on Lenores blog so I went to look. What she explained was printing out individual notes and some diagrams onto postcard size paper. 6 x 4 inches. this allows these pieces to be kept together in a small photo album which to me sounded such a simple but ideal solution to hunting out notes for things. I hope I have explained it enough but check out her blog anyway for her own description.
Sue T, Dorset UK

Can you share with some of us who don't know. What is Lenore's "brilliant idea that you have been talking about. I must have missed it somewhere along the
way.
Joan
I just had to go find the reference and have another read and agree totally what a brilliant idea it is. I end up with lots of bits of paper stored in
folders and then have to hunt them down when I want to refer to one.  This
is a much better option.  Well done.
Sue T, Dorset UK

If you want to see my
finished spiral, here's a link to my lacy blog:

http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com