Hello Jean,

Thankyou very much but I managed to get a copy of the booklet for he
bouquet, I made a swap with another arachne lister who had an unusued and unwanted copy. Thankyou for
remembering my request though, perhaps another lister will be interested in
the copy that Doreen Gill has.

Does Doreen Gill have a web site listing her second hand books?  I bought
from her a few years ago but she only have a paper copy of her book list
back then.  I would be grateful for the URL if she does have a site.

Regards
Jenny DeAngelis
Spain.

Some time ago, someone was looking for the pattern for lily of the valley
from "Our Bouquet" compiled and designed by members of Itchen Valley
Lacemakers. At the Southern Counties Lacemakers Fair today, I picked up a
copy of this booklet for GBP2 from Doreen Gill, Secondhand Bookseller. She
had another copy, and the last time I looked it was still there. I did think
about buying the second copy, but wasn't sure if the person looking for it
had found it. I you haven't, contact me privately.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK <<