Dear Spiders,

Thanks for the responses regarding the lace dress. The reserve price was not met the first time and the seller has relisted it. I certainly can't afford it and also I prefer to purchase Maltese and Le Puy laces when I can get them inexpensively. I have managed to pick up a couple of Le Puy large collars or capelets quite cheaply but they do need some small repairs done. It almost looks like they have been cut so I have to figure out how to repair them. I'm sure I can do it - I just need some time to think about it and a good sized work space that can remain in place for a while.

Happy Lacing,
Cindy - in northern Wisconsin