Hi everyone,

I made one of the icicles in red tatting thread with Twilley's
gold Goldfingering for the gimp. Mine was made with the
honeycomb diamonds alternating with spiders like the one
made by Lenore. I will post a photo to the Webshots album
as soon as I can.

I printed off the pattern at 80% - which was just right for that
size thread which I had on some bobbins. I was feeling lazy &
I didn't want to join the pattern up as it went over a page.
I was going to stiffen it but as I decided to give it away to
another Penelope, so it was easier to leave it flat. She is
returning with her husband & daughter to Texas after being
missionaries here in Tartu for the last 2 years.

My next icicle is going to be white with a gold gimp but with
little red beads in the middle of the honeycomb diamonds.

Bev, please post on your blog web-site some photos of the
ornaments that you've been making. I'd love to see them.

Regards from foggy Tartu,
bPene