On 11/30/06, Brenda Paternoster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's just one way to add beads and would take the place of a ground
stitch/pin hole.

Earlier this year at Lace Guild Convention I did a taster workshop on
adding beads to BL.  Go to
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/arachne/convention2006.htm
scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see my sampler.

Thanks for posting the link and explanation, Brenda.  I think beads on
the sides would add a nice sparkle to one of the Christmas Spirals I'm
doing.  Maybe the next one will get some beads.

Lenore in Michigan