Hello There:

Could someone please tell me what the item under the December 4th window is?

I might as well ask my other stupid question at the time.

What are wedding horseshoes used for? What is the story behind their use?
I'm familiar with real horseshoes over doors - but this lace horseshoe stuff
I haven't heard of and don't understand.

I didn't have a very traditional upbringing around church and other such
customs so I'm kind of in the dark here.

Thanks,

Karen Maki
Downtown
Toronto, Ontario