Hi everyone and Sof

wh-oh! the lace that Sof has made is absolutely beautiful. Even in the
picture, the density of the lace works well with the thread.

I bought a spool of bamboo/silk and was thinking of doing something in
Bedfordshire lace with it, just to discover what the thread is like.
Now I think I might test the thread with a Flanders pattern.

To see Sof's lace click on the bamboo/silk link from the url below: