Dear Daphne,

please, could you let me know the year and month of the Anna Magazine. Maybe I
have it, too, or can get hold of it via my bobbin lace group.

Thank you
Martina in Germany

On 13 Dec 2006 at 18:17, Daphne Martin wrote:

Hello to all.
                 I wonder if the lady who asked where she could get a
                 Lily
of the valley pattern has got one. Sorry I have forgotton your name. A
relative of one of my ladies has bought an old copy of Anna Magazine
with the pattern in. Christine kindly let me take a copy of it. So if
you like to contact me by e`mail,so we can sort something out. Daphne
Dry but very cold. England

_