for the Santa Claus message. I have Janice's pattern on the card. It is a cute
Santa Claus.
   I have never heard of the book you just mentioned. I wonder if the IOLI
Library has it. I love Christmas patterns. I have made one Santa Claus in
bobbin lace. It is pictured on my blog I think from a couple years ago. My blog
address is
http://celticdreamweave.blogspot.com/2005_12_01_celticdreamweave_archive.html
 I made him part of my Christmas Card Greeting to all whom looked at my blog.
He was fun to do. He was from "Lace Express" magazine maybe a couple years ago.
I am not sure now...would have to go and get the issue out. I don't have a
subscription for the magazine and usually just get the one that has the
Christmas stuff in it...but I didn't this year and probably won't. But I am
glad I had the Santa Claus pattern to make.
  Has anybody done the Binche Santa Claus that I asked Margot about that was in
the ODIFA and I am sure I just miss named the bullention again. I am sorry
again.
   Are there any more Santa Claus Patterns that anybody else knows about.
Sherry