Hi Sherry,
I am attaching my pricking and directions for my Country Santa.  I
know the attachment will get stripped from the Lace email.  I apologise that
the pricking is upside down to the picture of the lace, that is because I had
it set up originally to use as a card by folding the paper in four.  He has a
rolled talley for his nose and bobble on his hat and crescent tallies for his
moustache.  It does have a few Milanese features but is mainly a tape lace
with fillings.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of
Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of =?utf-8?q?Country=20Santa=20with=20star.doc?=]