> I recently lent my copy of this wonderful little
> book to Tess to scan for
> the CD's. I don't know if it made the last scan or
> not.

Tess scanned it before she left for the holidays.

http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/weavedocs.html

Click on 'This month'

No translation, but most of it is self-explanatory and
I am sure you can always find help on this list if you
need it.

I wish everyone peace and health, and all the best for
the New Year.  Eva in Spain