On Jan 2, 2007, at 18:49, Jean Leader wrote:

The answers to The Lace Guild Advent Calendar Competition have now been mounted on the website.

Congratulations to the winners:

Anja Guzzi (from Switzerland) and Antje Gonzalez (from Spain)

and to all who took part. Hope it was fun.

Great fun; thanks! I'm particularly happy to see that I got all of them right, even the two guesses (don't collect "lace on costumes"; it's too wide a field); it had to be the first time ever :) And many thanks -- as always -- for putting up the calendar at all. I was doing some cleaning up yesterday (New Year, and all that jazz <g>) and came accross a pattern (yours; a variant of a Skovgaard's snowflake) from, I think, last year (or it may be older; my "paper towers" do hide some interesting things for *years*, sometimes). It's on my pillow as of today. Scaled for wire...
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/