<VBG> I may be a total, incurable, 'puter-moron, but I do seem to manage
to stir up interesting conversations at just the right time, no?

I don't think you are the moron. Most softwaredeveloppers are satisfied when a piece of software can accomplish a task and forget to investigate wether people can accomplish anything with that piece of software. It is as stupid as building houses with ropes in stead of staircases. So please keep asking questions to the real morons to cure them.

Jo Falkink