Tamara P Duvall wrote:

Now, I can communicate but can't upload (pox on technology and the aging brain-cells)...

There must be a program like WS-ftp for the Mac.  When I
want to update my web site, I click on the WS-ftp icon and
two directories appear:  one for my hard drive and one for
the server.  If I want to upload or download a file, I click
on it and then click an arrow that points from the directory
it's in to the directory where I want it.  WS-FTP does the rest.

I must tell the resident engineer that I *must* keep WS-ftp
during the next /disaster/ upgrade.  I've already lost
L-View and can't find anything else that will save in gif
and jpg.

(Just Googled & found & downloaded a "free trial" version of L-View. Only the New and Improved version was available, of course, so I've no idea whether it works, but CoolMoon Corp. promises that it's uninstallable.)

--
Joy Beeson
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/