Linda wrote:

<hello all,
I am thinking of buying a design program and would like some info to help me
decide which to buy. I am looking at lace 2000 of knipling. would anybody who
uses either of these programs give me some feedback on them please.>

If you go to the Arachne mail archive:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/maillist.html#03505

and type Lace 2000 in the search box, you'll see all the discussions we've had on this program - 10 pages of them - the most recent being in August 2006.

Do the same searching for Knipling - that has been discussed too.

It's worth looking at the archive because people might not now remember everything they said about each program and something important might be missed. Any soecific questions, please ask.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK