Hi,

I am one of the lacemakers in Bavaria. There are quite a number of lacemakers
arround here.
Of hand I know of lacemaking groups in Schönsee, Nordhalben, Abenberg - there
are
or were still bobbin lace schools and there are bobbin lace museums. But I know
of
more individuals and small groups here.

Debbie, if you or your daughter wants to get in touch with me I am very pleased
to help
you to find lacemakers in the new place.

Martina in Bavaria, Germany