From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Aurelia Loveman
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 2:33 PM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Need help locating a picture!

Dear all --  I am trying to locate a picture that appeared in one of
our lace publications not too many years ago. It is a photo of a
handicapped lacemaker. She is sitting on the floor, making lace with
one arm and one leg.

If anybody has seen this photo and remembers where I might find it
again, do please let me know.

Thank you!  --  Aurelia         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>