Kris has posted CD #6, ready for ordering on his site at <http://handweaving.net/Home.aspx> He also lists the complete contents of the CDs, and please note that if you order in quantity he gives a discount. I am so grateful for his taking over this job!

I have just spent the past month in France, first with my family of course, and then with Sof (you all know her from Arachne) and after that with Josette (who used to be on Arachne and promises to sign up again). It was a fabulous stay with each of them, not only for their talent with (yum!!) French cooking, but because we spent literally all our time together scanning. At last I have two helpers in this long effort, and they have all sorts of sources that help find new "old" books to scan. If you go to <http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/> and scroll down to This Month, you will see what we have done so far. There are at least five or six more to come, so check next month for the ones still awaiting our attention.

I am so very grateful to Sof and Josette: it was great to have time to share our passions and to have companions in scanning.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in Maine USA, where winter has finally arrived--snow and cold, cold, cold--real January weather at last!