Madelin Holtkamp wrote: ".....It shows women going into a shop to buy lace and then it switches to women making the lace......"

I found this one too, the opening bit made me think of "Tina the little Lacemaker".

If you haven't read the book (sold by the Rocky Mountain Lace Group (if I remember correctly) to help finance the IOLI convention), try to get a copy. It was very enjoyable and the pictures of lace etc that were added to the original text by the Lace Group are excellent.

Malvary in Ottawa (the Nation's capital), Canada