I just wanted to say hi...
I was introduced to bobbin lace making by my husband's aunt, who lives in England. She showed me how to do it, but unfortunately where I live don't seem to have much of a support base. I am still fascinated with bobbin lace making though, so have really been enjoying the posts to this list as well as the video links...thanks so much. It is amazing how much work bobbin lace making involves. I have recently learned to tat, and that is working well for me. I've been really practicing that, and my ambition is to some day tat a table cloth (I have a long way to go before that though). Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi, and thank you for letting me "listen in" on your conversations.
Good night,
Kathi