"" the pants off a pair of tights [washed of course]
to cover the whole pillow. to keeps her bobbins etc in place.""

This works well, but I also use a knitters stitch-holder through the spangles.

Barbara Underwood, taught us the pantyhose trik. Knot the legs and cut them off near the body part. Then when you have covered your pillow in the usual way, - "Put it's knickers on" (her words!!!!!)

I travelled ½ way around Oz with my cookie pillow using this method, and I never had a broken thread!

Berry pins are the pins with very small coloured beads for the heads.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, recovering from a beaut Lace Day, with lots of talking, etc!!!!!!!! :)) [EMAIL PROTECTED]