Hello, everyone

Does anyone know of a UK supplier who sells five-and-a-half inch polystyrene
or ethafoam blocks?

The original polystyrene ones on my block pillow have now worn out in the
centres (I've turned them round frequently to even the wear out, and turned
them over regularly, but the middles still get the most wear and now feel
very spongy).

I've had the pillow more than 20 years, and haven't a clue who I originally
bought it from. A few years ago (probably about ten years!?) we once had a
supplier come to North West Lacemakers who listed all sorts of different size
replacement blocks in their catalogue, but I've long since forgotten their
name too. All I can remember is that it wasn't one of our regular suppliers.

Anyone seen anything similar more recently? (I didn't get to the NEC last
December, so haven't got any up-to-date catalogues to guide me, and don't
particularly want to wait until this December to go shopping in person before
putting that particular pillow into use again).

Beth
in Cheshire, England