Hiya

My name is Karen, I am a Lacemaker in Australia looking to correspond with
Lacemakers all over the web.  I am 40yrs of age, have been living in Australia
for most of my life.  I was born in Essex, England.

I have been making Lace for about 7yrs now.  Still class myself as a Novice.  I
mainly make Torchan Lace, but also enjoy Braid.  One day I would also like to
try Bedforshire Lace.

I would like to hear from any ladies whom wish to either correspond by email or
just the old fashioned letter writing.

I look forward to any replys.

Take care until then

Regards Karen