Now I am forwarding this one to Lace because it covers the subject and may be
of interest to the person who wantged to know about Polish lace.  We did see
something about this before but this was in the news this week.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/

Judy saw
this story on the BBC News website and thought you
should see it.

** Message
**
I wouldn't be surprised if this has already made the rounds on Arachne.

**
Lace makers move into G-strings **
Renowned lace makers in the Polish village
of Koniakow find a way of boosting sales - making sexy underwear.
<
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/europe/6312429.stm >