Thanks to Jeri and Tamara for their congratulations on getting my designs in 'Lace'. I thought the idea was good, but don't like the finished lace at all. I was persuaded to submit it by others in my Monday lace group. Might give others ideas on how they could do a better job.

Just goes to show that playing Patience on the computer while waiting for inspiration to strike isn't a complete waste of time.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK