I have the Austrian folder number 5, which has lots of wide Torchon patterns, from the museum in St Gilgen. No Flanders or Binche. Also, Linenkast 4 (and 3). These are both patterns found on household linen through Netherlands, reworked by the OIDFA study group. Linenkast 4 has some Paris patterns, some narrow and wide Binche, some narrow plaited laces, and so on - but they are all straight pieces (no corners). An excellent book - just wish I had numbers 1 and 2.
Hope this helps,
Milada Marshall
wet Somerset, but about to go to Brugge.