There were 36 entries.  As they came in I put them in a separate
mailbox. This morning I printed out the numbers 1-36, then, the
old-fashioned way, I cut them I folded them up and had my daughter
choose three.

Congratulations to:

Irene Whitham of Canada
Lesley Griffiths of the UK
Debbie Mouzon of Florida

I have Irene's and Lesley's addresses.  Debbie, please send me your address.

I will get them mailed within the next couple of days.

Thanks for the fun!  And, thanks, again, to Eva for sending the extra stamps.

Debbie in Jerusalem