Daphne, with all that time and love put into that, I think you should write the book. Sue T, In damp but drying Dorset, can we have some dry reasonable next week please:-)

Hello One and All
               I have sent a picture of the original Children in Need
tablecloth, for anyone who has not seen it before. On the original there is a line where the ends were plaited off which I don`t like. So one the cloth
I am doing now, I am darning the ends in which I think will look better.
my hair on the photo is dark,. I`m afraid its not like that now. The man in the photo is Tony Mallion who was the producer of the Children in need shows
in 2001 on radio Norfolk.
I am currently pondering as to wether to write a little book  about the
story of the tablecloth from the thought right through to the auction.
It is still a very fond memory for me.
Thankyou Bev for your kind good wishes.

Daphne damp Norwich England