Thanks, Jo. I can read Russian, without help from robotic

Not very surprising, but I assume Polish and Russian are different. So I guess not all Polish speak also Russian.

But *my* Russian is limited to dobre. As the robots produce scrappy translations I didn't much explore the link pages hence I don't know where they could lead to. That's the main reason why my collection of eastern european sites is so small. There must be much more arround worth to have in the cellection...

Jo