HI,

I wonder if anyone can help me on the above point.

I have a lave booklet which is one produced by the lace guild and I know it is still in publication. This was an unwanted gift form a friend a few years ago and I am wondering what the position would be if I offer it up for a raffle on the list.

I don't think I would be breaking any copyright by raffling the booklet off because I am not selling it to make money, nor am I reporducing any part of the book in any way.

Would I be OK to offer it for raffle in the circumstances can anyone say?

Thanks
Jenny DeAngelis
Spain.