Now that my sister has returned home after visiting me last week I have time
to concentrate on running my little raffle.

I have 3 items to raffle and rather than make 3 prizes in one raffle I
thought it better to run 3 raffles, one for each item then everyone
interested in one of the items gets an even chance of being the winner of
just that item. Of course if you want to enter for all 3 items separately
you can do so.

Please put the name of the item you want to enter the raffle for, in the
way I have stated below, in the subject line of your message to me off list
as I am making 3 separate files for each of the items and can sort your
entry into the right file.  If you want to enter for all 3 items then please
send me 3 messages, one for each item.

The items are.

1) Set of 6 Lace Stamps from Spain, the same as have been raffled on other
occasions, they are all still attached to each other and are in good
condition. These were produced in 1989 by the Spanish Post Office, Correos.
I will add a pair of modern day turned Spanish bobbins to these stamps to make a
bit more of a prize.  These are fatter bobbins than typical English ones but
they can be used for gimps amongst spangled bobbins, but could be drilled
and spangled too.
Make Subject line "Stamps"

2) Set of 8 Postcards depicting pieces of  Spanish lace, needle and bobbin,
I can put a note with the cards giving a translation from Catalan to
English of the description of the pieces shown on each card.   These cards
are not brand new, I bought them at the OIDFA conference when it was held in
Barcelona in August 1994.  The backs of the cards are slightly yellowed with
age and one has a small crease in one corner but otherwise they are in good
condition
Make Subject line "Post Cards"

3) Lace Guild booklet "An Introduction to Bucks Point Lace" by Jean Leader.
An unwanted Christmas gift from several years ago but it is in mint
condition as I have never used it. I was further on with Bucks Point lace
than the point the booklet goes up to when it was bought for me by a non
Bucks Point lacemaker.
Make Subject line "Booklet"

The Closing date for all 3 raffles will be Midnight CET, one hour ahead of
GMT, on the night of Wednesday March 14th, 2 weeks from today. So please make sure you enter in time. I will draw the raffles a day or two after that date and
announce the winners names on the list when I will want addresses to post
the prizes to.

Regards
Jenny DeAngelis.
Spain.