Clay

From: Janice Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Is the list very quiet at the moment? I have not had a digest since Friday.
 Maybe this email will kick one out.

 Lace content: I am still working on my
 competition piece and today I wrote out the instructions for a simple fish
 bookmark that we can use this month at our LACE guild meeting. We have sent
 out invites for beginners and to date we have two signed up.

 Janice

 Janice
 Blair
 Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
 http://jblace.wordpress.com/
 http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/