Hi Jeri and everyone, and Sue who first mentioned it

This is a typical spambot message - so, not 'he' but 'it' has sent a message
to Sue's e-mail address, however way 'it' picked up the address. I have
received similar at other e-mail addresses and I just delete them. At the
present address, the spam folder takes care of anything I don't want.

Jeri wrote:

Always be careful how much information you share on Arachne.

Right on. If you want to share sensitive information, post it as a pdf
(unalterable) at a secure website, or send privately.

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)