Hi.  The pins were sold by JoAnn Pruitt a few years
ago, along with the Arachne commemoratives.  Maybe
she'll answer regarding whether any are still left.

As to posting....do it the same way you post to the
List, but write the address [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If
you are a member of one of the lists, you can post to
the other one.  You just won't see the posting.

Alice in Oregon

--- "ann.humphreys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>