I too think JoAnne said she wasn't going to do commemoratives this year, and
left it open for anyone else to step in.

There are quite a few of us who love to get their yearly commemorative
Arachne bobbin (or two).   I do hope some bobbin maker will step in and
offer to design and make them.  For me, it doesn't matter if there are no
"extras" like cover cloths and bobbin rolls, etc., but I really would like
my 2007 bobbin.

And incidentally, if anyone has one of the original year bobbins they would
like to part with, could they contact me please?   I missed out on that one

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]