HI All,

Just a reminder that the closing date for the 3 raffles I am running is Wednesday 14th March at 12am.Midnight CET.

The items in the raffle are. 1) set of six lace stamps from Spain, 2) a set of 8 postcards depicting differnt Spanish laces. 3) booklet, Introduction to Bucks Point Lace by Jean Leader.

I have had a good number of entries for each raffle and if anyone else wants to enter then hurry up and send me a mail with one or other of the phrases below in the subject line, you may enter all 3 raffles by sending 3 separate mails, one for each raffle.

Postcard Raffle, Booklet Raffle, Stanps Raffle.

Any entries that arrive after Midnight CET on the night of Wed. 14th March will not be entered into the raffle.

Regards
Jenny DeAngelis
Spain