This morning I was hunting for some information for my husband (which I didn't
find) but what I did find was a brilliant newspaper cutting sent to me by
someone who moved from NJ about 18 months ago.

I remembered it was about bobbin lace so I took it out again and read some of
it.
Called Surviving by a thread and the article shows Gunvor Jorgensen and
mentions the International Old Lacers Inc.  When I read it I didn't know about
Gunvor but from the chats last year I know much more now.  I am really pleased
she sent it to me and will keep it safe:-)
Sue T, Dorset UK