Me too, although I did get one laminated, I use it and wouldn't give it away. I do laminate pages to keep sample pieces clean and safe in my folder though. Sue T

Diana,
Why not use one of those clear plastic bookmark holders that all the general
lace suppliers have?  I always use them.
Liz

A while back there was some discussion on laminating lace could anyone tell
me what the consensus was?

I have just taken a Bucks Point bookmark off the pillow, I shall be giving
it to my old schoolteacher and thought that laminating would be the better
option for her use. She is 91 years old, has lost both her legs but has
incredible brainpower and loves reading biographical and travel books!!
Diana in a dull and dismal Northamptonshire