Viewing the screen with Microsoft IE, all but one menu (in blue) dropped
down and showed sub menus, on mouseover.
No response from "For beginners"

Many thanks for providing what has become an extraordinarily useful site.

Jay in Sydney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message as relayed by Jeri Ames-----

"I have made a new front page for http://lace.lacefairy.com
I know it works using web browser Mozilla Firefox but I'm not sure if it
does
with Microsoft IE.
Each menu (in blue) should drop down and show sub menus, on mouseover.
Would users please let me know if it's working and what they think -
directly
at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
as I am not on Arachne right now.

I also want to tell Arachne that I have added some new crossword puzzles
under LACE FUN menu. Or the direct link is:
http://lace.lacefairy.com/Fun/lacecross.html

Lori Howe