From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Ligeti
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 11:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] Bowes Museum Lace

A friend was ordering one of the Bowes Museum Lace Catalogues  "Fine &
Fashionable" 'Lace from the Blackborne Collection,' and ordered another one
for me, which I collected at Lace Day on Saturday.
What a Feast for the Eyes!

How lucky some of you are, to be able to go and see all this beautiful lace.

However, I shall just sit back and drool over all those lovely photos!!! :)

What a wonderful collection - and I believe it is only part of what was in
the original collection.  I see some of the pieces that they had are now in
the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.   Hmmm! Another good reason to
get there one day !!!!!!!!!! :)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz. where it is a glorious early autum day,
with it being sunny and pleasantly warm.