One of my best sellers has been simple lace crosses framed in inexpensive, i.e.
wooden $1 store frames.  Depending on size and type of frame I have sold them
from $10 to $20 each.  I usually put a small printed picture on the back of my
lace pillow with one in progress so that they can get the idea, and "hand made
bobbin lace" printed underneath.  They did better than my other pictures, but
you can find the rocking horse pattern on my web site below.  I sold plenty of
those in the past and you have my permission to use it for your group.

Our group did well making scarves and selling them.  One member makes lace
motifs, puts a piece of cardstock in a cellophane pack and sells them so that
the buyer can do whatever they want with them.  I tried selling pin cushions as
we are always asked where we got the ones on our pillows but I don't think I
sold any.  Old fashione bib aprons sell well, as do crocheted scrubbies.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/